Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Premarital Sex

                “If you want to make love with your partner, the safest thing to wear is a… WEDDING RING”.
                This is one of my favorite quotes in my cell phone. Simple and short yet make sense especially nowadays that most of my fellow teens are already engaged in premarital sex.
                Premarital sex refers to sexual intercourse done before the marriage and many youngsters are already doing it. This is quite alarming especially for the parents. I guess, this is the main reason why some parents do not allow their daughters to have boyfriend at their teenage years. They don’t want their children commit mistakes that they will regret later.
                I have friends and friends of my friends who already experienced it. According to them, they didn’t actually planned it. It just happened. I remember before when I’m yelling them about my crush or whenever they see me so kilig with my crush, they would tell me “ang landi mo!”. I just laugh because I know they didn’t mean it. It’s just an expression. They are more mahinhin than me. One of them is boyish pa nga. That’s why I am so shocked when they told me that they already experienced it. My boyish friend got pregnant at the age of seventeen.
                Now, she is living with the father of her child. They already had two kids. I guess she’s happy even if she didn’t turn out the right way.
                I’m not judging them, they are my friends. After some realizations, I got afraid. If my friends didn’t avoid doing it, how will I? I can never say that I will never do the same because I don’t know what’s going to happen next. Hopefully not. I want to remain pure until my wedding day.
                Sex is not a bad thing. Without sex, all of us wouldn’t be here. It is actually a gift of God for married couples for them to have their own children.
                So for us, teens, there is no need to rush. We will experience it someday, at the right time and with the right person. Chill

4 comments:

  1. yah!..really true..
    wedding ring is your greatest weapon tlaga kya for those lovers now, most especially for those gurls huwag muna isuko ang bataan hehe ..
    well i really enjoy reading this article it makes my morning alive ..
    to the writer of this article im your avid fan na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,.correct The Wedding Ring is just for a engaged person,and soon to be married,.and SEX is for a married person's,. SEX is a gift of GOD for a married person's,this is a moral thing done by a married person's,but if done by a not married person's it's immoral in the eye's of GOD,,..ALWAYS think that every steps you made there are a result..between good and bad,,^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be liberated in many ways, influenced by different cultures i was exposed to during my growing up years. Temptations are just there waiting to be dwell on to. But for me, sex is sacred. Shouldn't be done just to satisfy lust whatsoever. Definitely, premarital sex is a no no. Not unless i have that wedding ring. :)
    This ain't hypocrisy, i just stand up to what i believe in.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can relate into this article because i've done it many times... i've been there but i did it out of love..
    but don't try this at home especially when your parents are around!

    ReplyDelete