Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fraternity


                A fraternity  is a brotherhood, though the term usually connotes a distinct or formal organization and a secret society. Many of our youth are engage and involve in this kind of organization. Because they believe that there are benefits for them, In fact it has ,but it slightly defferent as they expected. Some  of these give’s you happiness and fullfilness because of lack and emptiness,but some of them are hopeless or either they led into death.
                Fraternity are one of problem of people inside of community, some residents are affected if they have a riot, against one gang to another, in the middle of the night which usually there time.Even some of fraternity are allowed or approved by the government ,but they still a threat to other people.
                I have a known person that involve in a frat,I asked him what benefits are give to them ? he said, I have a lot of friends, I’m not affraid if I walk on the street,because I have a friends to help me at all time, I’m confident what ever I do,no people say to me what I’m suppose to do, because they are affraid ,rather  than may mother. I also asked him if what are the reason why they fight against to other  team? He said” payabangan ng clan” and sometime’s it just a trip,if they combine as a clan or a group in a fraternity. And there’s a part ,he said that one of there member are loss, because of riot.
                I try to realize to him, are you not affraid to die because of that, even its give’s you hurt, wounds injury and death, he simply reply no I’m not affraid this is the way  I choose I fight for it ,for myself and for my clan.
                Now I realize even your fraternity is allowed or not by the government, it’s hard to avoid and prevent, because of many youth are  engage in these organization and some of them have a family now. I want to say that it necessarily stop these, because it’s give you nothingless  and sometime’s it brings you into death. Our government must empowered and take advancement to how stop this, because many youthful are prolong and welling to join in these kind of uselessness in life.
                Now if you one of them, just think and realize the other side of the very useful  things on earth. As you can , leave your clan and make a good life and back to  GOD. As a youth, you can help and teach. You can create and manage the beautiful things in life, o that many people are become happy if what your  done. Not to be a threat to other people, be an  inspiration to all, as a youth there are many things in life to be accomplished, we do not focus in useless part of our  life. Because life is a beautiful gift of GOD, we need to reached it and developed it in a good way. And always remember GOD is always at here to guide us in a good way.
                And I hope that you are not become one of the problem of our society. Be a good example to all.

2 comments:

  1. ..think before you enter in this kind of organization,be sure that your life not in danger,miserable,don't get hurt,injured,and suffered,;because sometimes it lead to death.'now think as many as can.'before you go.'tc always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..eii guyss-think many times..ha

    ReplyDelete